Integrated SMS Text Messaging for the Recruitment Sector
SMS Text Messaging for the Recruitment Sector
Text messaging is a key communications tool for recruitment agencies across the UK. With over 90% of the UK population carrying a mobile phone, there is no simpler, cost effective way to keep updated, in touch and ahead.
We have worked closely with a number of Recruitment agencies to add this powerful and yet cost-effective messaging medium to their communication process and have highlighted the following uses for SMS:
- Send job alerts to candidates that match their profile
- Send interview reminders
- Send timesheet reminders to employees
- Send notification of payment to employees
- Send enquiries to candidates as to their employment status
- Receive response messages in your inbox from candidates and clients
- Save hours that would normally be spent calling around potential workers
- Reduce costs and time of communication between agency staff
- Offer the worker the opportunity to accept or decline work via text
- Keep mobile staff updated with text messages rather than costly landline to mobile calls.
- Reduce the time it takes to contact candidates and cutting the cost it takes to communicate with candidates and employees.
In short, SMS is a perfect communications medium, for both internal and external messaging and, like in other sectors, new uses for this discrete, immediate and traceable message format are being found almost daily.
For more information, please see the links in the menu above, or phone us on 01962 835053.